Saturday, December 12, 2009

Reflection: Butterfly

Reflection: Butterfly

Young of today’s generation really do not want to have a struggle in life. Some of them were doing that even in their studies. In this present time we want all things to be instant or easy many of them do not want go to class how they will learn. They do not want to do their assignments, projects, and requirements how they will pass. Every decision that man or individual have made has a consequences and we all know that hardship are part of the consequences. God gave us a challenge to be able to know the capacity of one individual, their perseverance, and patience. In my life as a seminarian it is very hard, I didn’t experience the real or normal life as a college students. I know that a life as a college and the same time as a seminarian were hard but I was still here, because I believe that God will give me something especially after this seminary and college life, I have also this reflection. We all know that life is a gift from God and we all know that living here on earth was really hard if we done it well and we try our best to be a good person here on earth. He will grant us eternal or everlasting life after our death. In this story a man trying to help the butterfly to be able to go out of his cocoon. I think he did not know that it is a part of his life, the forcing of fluid from the body of the butterfly to its wings so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the cocoon.

No comments: